Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Another Day, Another Dollar

Right now I am having a torrid love affair with Seed. I am snatching up some pretty easy assignments that are being purchased and they take me no more than 15 minutes each to write, proof and submit. I have mu last Shopping and Fashion FC assignment to write tonight. I am just stuck between two ideas that I may end up combining or doing one for AC and the other for *plug time* SJP Fashion News Updates.

While I decide I wanted to share a cute and funny Youtube video some freelance writer buddies of mine posted on Facebook today. It is hilarious and I have been singing it proudly all day driving people batty! So I hope you guys enjoy this song as much as I do. If you ♥ it, sing it at the top of your lungs so the world, maybe the neighborhood, will hear you!

No comments:

Post a Comment